Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Debuts in 2nd on the Japanese Charts - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 09 October 2019 / 3,169 Views
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition (NS) has remained in first on the Japanese charts with sales of 56,667 units, according to Famitsu for the week ending October 6. Ghost Recon: Breakpoint (PS4) debuted in second with sales of 54,733.
The Nintendo Switch was the best-selling platform with sales 89,137 units. The PlayStation 4 sold 12,388 units, the 3DS sold 1,303 units. The Xbox One sold 126 units and the PlayStation Vita sold 32 units.
Here is the complete top 10 chart:
- [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition (Limited Edition Included) (Square Enix, 09/27/19) – 56,667 (360,871)
- [PS4] Ghost Recon: Breakpoint (Ubisoft, 10/04/19) – 54,733 (New)
- [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (Nintendo, 09/20/19) – 16,430 (203,580)
- [PS4] Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition (Capcom, 09/06/19) – 15,697 (361,936)
- [PS4] Code Vein (Bandai Namco, 09/27/19) – 12,926 (73,769)
- [NSW] Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo, 06/28/19) – 9,840 (654,285)
- [PS4] FIFA 20 (Electronic Arts, 09/27/19) – 9,435 (53,186)
- [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo, 12/07/18) – 9,252 (3,288,904)
- [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) – 8,941 (2,480,563)
- [NSW] Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (Bundle Version Included) (Microsoft, 06/21/18) – 8,507 (954,488)
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.