Downton Abbey Debuts at the Top of the Domestic Weekend Box Office Charts, Earns $31.03 Million - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 24 September 2019 / 1,610 Views
Downton Abbey debuted in first on the Domestic Weekend Box Office charts earning $31.03 million, according to Box Office Mojo for the weekend ending September 22.
Ad Astra debuted in second place earning $19.00 million, while Rambo: Last Blood debuted in third with sales of $18.87 million.
View the top 10 Domestic Box Office chart below (Title - Weekend Gross - Total Gross):
- Downton Abbey - $31.03M - NEW
- Ad Astra - $19.00M - NEW
- Rambo: Last Blood - $18.87M - NEW
- It: Chapter Two - $17.01M - $178.93M
- Hustlers - $16.81M - 62.35M
- The Lion King (2019) - $2.68M - $537.70M
- Good Boys - $2.59M - $77.39M
- Angel has Fallen - $2.41M - $64.70M
- Overcomer - $1.52M - $31.59M
- Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Show - $1.46M - $170.61M
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.