The award-winning next-gen killer app returns with Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™ 2. The Ghosts are back!
It’s 2014, and the soldier of the future returns to encounter a new and more imminent threat along the recently completed wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. The Ghosts are more powerful with an upgraded Integrated Warfighter System (IWS) but will have only 72 hours to assess the threat and stop the rebels from reaching U.S. soil.
With a border that's 1,900 miles long and an enemy that doesn’t play by the rules, this is a job for the U.S. military’s most elite fighting unit. This is a job for the Ghosts.
- Groundbreaking visual experience: The original Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter set the visual standard for next-gen consoles, and Advanced Warfighter 2 takes that achievement to a whole new level. The war zone comes to life as you navigate through trash-strewn streets and pick off enemies from behind bomb-scarred structures. The cutting-edge physics and particle systems show some of the most intense and realistic explosions, smoke, and environment destruction ever seen in a video game. Dynamic lighting and shadows morph as real-time day/night cycles and a constantly changing weather system require you to adjust to the changing conditions on the fly.
- All-new battlegrounds: The Ghosts defend U.S. soil from a cross-border attack, taking the fight to new locations. The Ghosts battle enemies in mountain terrains, barren deserts, and even on their home turf in El Paso, Texas. Each environment presents its own benefits and challenges and calls for fresh tactical approaches.
- Vastly improved A.I.: A.I. is more challenging than ever. Watch your back as rebels send their own team members to flank your position or gain vantage points by utilizing vertical gameplay to pick you off from the rooftops above. Don't worry—your team’s got your back. Improved squad-mate A.I. now feeds you more of the information you need with descriptive commands like, "Enemy spotted behind red truck ahead."
- Upgraded Cross-Com: The revolutionary Cross-Com feature has been upgraded for Advanced Warfighter 2. The new Cross-Com 2.0 gives you more information than ever before. Not only will you be able to see what your friendly forces see in the top left display, but the click of a button will expand that to full-screen view for a clearer and more precise picture, providing a comprehensive view of the entire battlefield. The new Full Command View allows unprecedented precision in developing and issuing tactical plans on the battlefield.
- Expanded combat support: Command lethal air strikes with jet fighters, gain mobile cover for otherwise impassable situations, and replenish armaments on the battlefield using an unmanned artillery MULE. Immediately heal the entire team, including the squad leader Scott Mitchell, with a new medic class of soldier.
- Multiplayer action: The game that dominated Xbox LIVE online multiplayer is back and it's bigger and better than ever before!