America - Front
America - Back
Orbeez - The Great Orange Escape is a challenging puzzle game, where you must navigate your way through 50 levels and escape a military prison. As you progress, the solution for each level gets increasingly more difficult. In each room, you have only a limited number of moves available, so make each move count. Do you have what it takes to help our orange friend to freedom?
About the Game:
You are experiment zero, an Orb-Shaped Replicating Biological Entity (ORBE) with a unique ability. You can copy your DNA onto other ORBEs as long as they are directly to the north, south, east, or west of you or any of your clones.
Unfortunately, as with any gift, this one comes at a price. The military is very interested in your abilities and has held you captive while they experiment on you. Luckily, your moment of escape is at hand. To try and stop you, the military has flooded the rooms of the military complex with other ORBEs designed to block your escape. It's up to you to navigate your way from room to room by copying your DNA over other ORBEs that stand in your way.
In each room, you will encounter a unique puzzle that will challenge your ability to reason out a solution. Some levels include obstacles and twists that will put your problem solving abilities to the test.
- 50 levels of challenging puzzles that will keep your mind guessing while keeping you entertained.
- Fast loading game play and levels that make any time the perfect time for Orbeez. You can be loaded and playing in mere seconds. If you have a few minutes to spare, you can easily spend some time with Orbeez.
- Cheat options that allow you to add an extra move or two in case you get stuck on an especially challenging level.
- Auto saving of completed levels.
- Automated restore. Orbeez automatically picks up on the level you left off on when loading the game.
- Exciting and unique sound effects that can be toggled on and off in the settings.
- Colorful game pieces and game layout that is easy on the eyes and can be played for hours without causing eye strain.
- Level select options that allow you to quickly jump back and forth between any levels you have previously completed.
- Many more.