You know Tetris, but do you know how to party? Tetris Party Deluxe builds on the previously released Tetris Party for WiiWare by adding new modes and features to enrich the overall game play experience. With more than 20 exciting modes, online battles, and multiplayer fun for groups of friends and family, Tetris Party Deluxe is a must-have for Tetris and puzzle fans.
Six new game modes: Bombliss - Clear lines using bombs for explosive line clearing chain reactions; Sprint - Clear 40 lines in the shortest amount of time; VS Sprint - Compete against 3 other players (locally) in Sprint. The first player to clear 40 lines wins; Master - Set to maximum difficulty/speed for extreme Tetris players; Co-op VS Co-op - You and another person play cooperatively against a second team in an extra-wide Matrix; Clear Sprint - Clear 20 Perfect Clears in the shortest amount of time
Four (4) new enhanced modes of play:
Field Climber now includes an "Everest" option for added challenge with endless play. Help the climber reach the goal by placing Tetriminos accordingly. Collect all flags along the way and don't let your climber get crushed!
- Shadow now includes an "Edit Mode" to give players the ability to create their own puzzles. Complete the puzzle by matching the Tetrimino against the shadow. Custom puzzle designs can also be used in VS Shadow and Bombliss
- Stage Racer now includes an "Abyss Mode" that extends the length of race course for an ultimate endurance test. Race Tetriminos through a course to pass as many lines as possible
- Duel Spaces now includes improved rules for a more intense multiplayer experience. Two players take turns dropping Tetriminos in a wide Matrix to enclose as much space as possible before their rival does
- Battle it out with friends during multiplayer mode by using 13 exciting items to prevail against your competition: use Smoke to cover your opponent's Matrix, Time Stop to temporarily freeze your rival's game! Three new items, including Super Bomb and Confuse help keep the action fast and competitive
- Track your progress with in-game statistics that award more than 130 achievements
Game Features Specific to Wii
- Play it your way - Take advantage of the unique point-and-shoot capabilities of the Wii Remote, or enjoy the nostalgic feel of the Classic Controller (sold separately)
- Break a sweat - Use the Wii Balance Board (sold separately) in specially-marked modes. Lean left and right to move the Tetriminos left or right; lean forward or backwards to increase the drop speed; squat to rotate them!
- Steer your way to success - Use the Wii Wheel (sold separately) to steer your way through the many levels of Stage Racer. Let yourself be heard - With Wii Speak (sold separately), you can chat with up to 3 other friends within the Wi-Fi Battle lobby
- It's more fun to party with others - Enjoy Tetris with up to 3 other players in local play or up to 5 other players via Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection
- Look, it's Mii - Play with your own Mii to personalize the overall gaming experience