The Talos Principle VR is a virtual reality version of Croteam’s critically acclaimed first-person puzzle game in the tradition of philosophical science fiction.
As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by your creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must decide whether to have faith, or to ask the difficult questions: Who are you? What is your purpose And what are you going to do about it?
- True locomotion support – teleport, instant teleport, blink teleport, classic full locomotion (with or without comfort mode). Explore the game’s non-linear world, solving puzzles your way. Go with the safe built-in teleportation system or tweak and adjust the way you jump through the VR space to best suit your playing style.
- Roomscale support – walk around the game world as if you were actually there.
- Overcome numerous puzzles in an immersive and stunning VR world.
- Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
- Use your hands to divert drones, manipulate laser beams and even replicate time to prove your worth – or to find a way out.