By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wow everyone has to check out this video

I've never seen this trailer before so I think it's new..hopefully I'm not wrong haha. But anyways, I liked this trailer so I wanted to pass it on. I tried embedding it but I get a fail on that. So....here's the link.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/heavyrain/video/6247738/heavy-rain-gameplay-engine-trailer

Around the Network

i see nothing but a white square.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

wow, this just made me pre-order this game!

It's sad, I really want to like this game. I love the idea of it and it looks great, I just despise QTE's. I'm so torn. I must make a choice and face the consequences!

Holy shit! That looks intense, this will definitely be the best gaming experience I get this year.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network
twesterm said:
It's sad, I really want to like this game. I love the idea of it and it looks great, I just despise QTE's. I'm so torn. I must make a choice and face the consequences!

Hey man, following what CGI said...I would say even if you're not sure about the game after u play the demo, I would still rent it. Quantic Dream stated they were gonna have a hard time choosing which scene to put in the demo bc one scene really won't be able to represent what the whole game is like. And as far as the QTE's go, I think most of the QTE's in this game are a lot different than QTE's done before in other games, maybe I'm mistaken though. Anyways, give it a rent, and worst case scenario you don't like it enough to buy it and u only spent a few bucks. I'm actually gonna start by renting it (unless the demo changes this...), but I have a feeling I'm gonna be forced to make it a purchase after playing it, especially with the replay value the shifting/alternate story paths and endings will provide. Oh yeah, and can't forget the DLC episodes that will be coming!