By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Splinter Cell: Conviction on the PS3?

Yesterday we came with a message on a release date for Gran Turismo 5, which comes from the Inter Toys store. Naast het feit dat zij hier al mee aan het adverteren zijn, gaven zij ook een releasedatum voor de game vrij en dit terwijl er nog niets officieel is aangekondigd. Besides the fact that they are already involved in its advertising, they also gave a release date for the game free, although there is nothing officially announced. Nu blijkt dat ze nog meer apart nieuws de wereld in werken. Now that they are more separate news the world works.

Volgens het onderstaande plaatje, welke een releaselijst is van de hierboven genoemde winkelketen, komt Splinter Cell: Conviction niet alleen naar de Xbox 360, maar ook naar de PlayStation 3. The image below, which release a list of the above chain, is Splinter Cell: Conviction not only to the Xbox 360, but also for the PlayStation 3. Of de mensen van Intertoys weten heel wat meer dan de rest van de wereld of ze zijn flinke fouten aan het maken. Whether the people of Intertoys know much more than the rest of the world or they are making significant errors. Welke van de twee denken jullie dat het geval is? Which one do you think is the case?

http://www.psfocus.nl/2_9036_Splinter_Cell__Conviction_op_de_PS3.aspx

Around the Network

No its a Ms exclusive.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

it could be a timed exclusive

No UB have said that it will only be (as far as consoles go) on the 360 thats it. Heck the interview was posted over on N4G(where you got this story I think) not long ago.

It's a 360 exclusive - Ubisoft have made this clear several times. I wouldn't be shocked if it's timed, but it won't be coming to the PS3 before Q1 2011.

This just looks like a mistake. They happen all the time.

Around the Network

No, they stated why it's 360 exclusive and why it will continue to be (because of their ties with MS since the first Xbox or some other). This is 360 only.

I'd also say take that GT5 rumor with a grain of salt.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

yeah probably a mistake

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Nope definitely not "begin 2010"

mmmm i think i heard a rumor that there will be one x360 exclusive coming to ps3 either its L4D OR SCC .....so i think thats pretty much it ...looool it happens all bcoz of the money

celticlonewolf said:
No UB have said that it will only be (as far as consoles go) on the 360 thats it. Heck the interview was posted over on N4G(where you got this story I think) not long ago.

The same was said by Square Enix about FF13 but then what happened

In timed exclusive scenario,the same was said for Bioshock but it did later come to the PS3.It could be that they don't want to announce that it is multiplatform until after the360 release date cause it could affect sales and this item could also push some hardware which might be affect cause many Splinter Cell fans own a PS3.

Anyways,these thing have happened.Don't say that just because the developer said so,the game will not come to another system.In past many games have and in the future will happen to many games.