By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo ( PSP ) Screens Race Out Of Hiding

oddly enough.. these pics don't look like the video I saw on E3..

Gran Turismo PSP Screens Race Out Of Hiding

After a development time that can only be described as comedic, Gran Turismo will finally be coming to the PSP this October. Here are some surprisingly honest screenshots.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

"After a development time that can only be described as comedic"

KY - "We've been developing GT:PSP off an on for the past few years"

Yeah... it is pretty funny they would work on a project. stop. and then start it again.

still looks straight to me

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

only 5 more long months to wait...

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Screenshots are supposed to look as good as games in motion? First time I hear that!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:

Screenshots are supposed to look as good as games in motion? First time I hear that!

Actually, my friend, they usually look better. You ever actually pulled a screenshot from an HD game?

They almost never look worse.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Actually, my friend, they usually look better. You ever actually pulled a screenshot from an HD game?

They almost never look worse.

this is a hd game??????

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

^ Exactly.

I think someone wants to continue the war leo-j started here...! o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

No, I linked this in his thread, just to push his face in the mud for suggesting something so asinine.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

SHMUPGurus said:

The game runs at a smooth 60fps (devs) .. not hard to take a good pic from that?

And for how small the pics are, and the size of the PSP screen, thats HD in pint size form...

Don't really have to strech the rez with it...

I can see how ingame screen shots look like trash...

Watching the video over and over, makes you wonder why Sony wouldn't just show the clip, instead of turning the PsP over and over, or distracting one with multiple videos...

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o