By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Finally I Can Come Clean... I'm Only A PS3 Owner And Fanboy!

Notice the memory card readers that is the rare 60g ps3 with B/C

Yes my PS3 does print out things from the CD slot it gives me advice for things in life kinda like those black 8balls

Yes my PS3s memory card reader flap opens and closes on its own its the PS3s mouth thats how it talks to me

AC DC back in black well u know b/c many thought i had a 360 which is whitish grayish in color but i only own a ps3 which is black so im back in black

The Original I bought a 360 thread OPEN ME

How did most of you not now wat was up

There was a ? mark at the end of the thread

The OP was all sarcastic

My pic changed as soon as the thread went up to one of VGCs PS3 fan, it kind a felt like superman with that pic alot posted b/c they thought it was a leo thread now im back to my original pic and looking foward to no or low posts in my threads that i come up with

I made a mistake wen i said that i bought a arcade that came with Kun Fu and Indiana i had to quickly recover from that

My sig was just way to messed up 360 will outsell both the wii and ps3 in 09? The next 360 price cut will get PS3 fans mad? we all know that the next 360 price cut will only be about 30-50$ and the next PS3 one will be 100$

Alot of respect goes out to

SlipperyMooseCakes was one of the only to know it was a April fools thing

pvaapuri was the only one to know about the arcade and wat bundled games it came with, im the creater of the console pricing history i should have know this well thats why i made the pricing history thread so i can look back on it for this type of info

Oh yeah @Vetteman94 i told you it will come back to haunt you the only one to delete me from his vgc friend list how harsh there was one more guy who did it by i dont know who it was

yes i said it in the title im a PS fanboy at least im honest, look out for a thread in the sales section sometime this or next week i will be interviewed about PS3s sales future. Sorry to those i fooled i just had to do it its a once in a life time thing to do it cant be done again as people will know its a joke

To those who want to join the original Playstation fan clan no sig phrases required BHR-3's PS Army

Some big PS3 things that happened during that time

Infamous new gameplay

Uncharted 2 Gameplay

A pretty Cool looking PS logo

Well back to the old sig with the angry face for how recent ps3vs360 sales make me feel

Play Me

Around the Network

...and

What a shocker.

No one believed you, NO ONE CARES

uncharted 2 is going to be EPIC, look @ the bus coming out, and the climbing physics

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

Around the Network

believe me, we didn't have any suspicion that you weren't one. Cool videos though.

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

*smacks BHR*

RollStoppable said:
...and

The cake is a lie?

Former something....

I thought you were going to admit to being leo-j. Now I am kind of sad.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Jo21 said:
*smacks BHR*

D*ck Slaps BHR