By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 died!

Hello fellow members, I Takashii purchased a Xbox 360, August 16, 2007 and had some good couple of weeks with it until my 360 died today September 3, 2007 at 11:38 a.m. The bad thing about it is that Gears of War is stuck in the system. The power supply unit doesn't give any power to the system. So there goes the Xbox 360. I have a warranty but only on the 3 red lights and the one year warranty. I'm going to Gamestop/EB Games today or tomorrow to swap out the console for another and pay an extra $100 for the Elite.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
I never thought I'd see the day YOUR 360 died.
 Of course a Wii fan would say something like that, and an immature person would say something and not even that why be in a Microsoft thread and your a Wii fan. Now that makes since. 

Sorry for your loss...good thing it recently died so you could bring it right back to the store...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Hi, is the light on the power supply on?

Legend11 said:
Hi, is the light on the power supply on?

Whats up Legend? and no man, my power supply light doesn't even come on. Tried different sockets and no progress. Its not getting any power.

Around the Network

Tried using a different power supply?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Well currently I don't know anybody (neighborhood) around me that has a 360 so its hard for me to swap a different power supply and my mom is out with the car.

If your power supply light is not on, then something is wrong with the power supply and most likely not with the console itself. Check all of your connections and see if you can get a hold of another power supply to test with your console...

epsilon72 said:
If your power supply light is not on, then something is wrong with the power supply and most likely not with the console itself. Check all of your connections and see if you can get a hold of another power supply to test with your console...

I think there is.....I had an Intercooler attached to the system also.

u knw wen u guy xbox 360 red ring do u guyz leave it on stand by or turn it off frm the mains dat wat i doo n it never red ring try it

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.