By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona and Growlancer confirmed for PSP

FUCKING SWEET PERSONA IS MINE

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

Awesome. I'm definately BUYING these 2 games. That says a lot because I don't buy many PSP games

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

awesome, growlanser rocks some socks. and i guess persona is ok too

axumblade said:
pbroy said:
Awesome. I'm definately BUYING these 2 games. That says a lot because I don't buy many PSP games

I just hope they come out here. Atlus is normally good about releasing their games to the U.S. Otherwise, we wouldn't be getting the Prinny game....I think.

The Prinny game is being developed and published by NIS, not Atlus

OT: Damn, I need a PSP, there are too many games I want from it, and now a Persona remake, I have to get one

axumblade said:
zexen_lowe said:
axumblade said:
pbroy said:

I just hope they come out here. Atlus is normally good about releasing their games to the U.S. Otherwise, we wouldn't be getting the Prinny game....I think.

The Prinny game is being developed and published by NIS, not Atlus

OT: Damn, I need a PSP, there are too many games I want from it, and now a Persona remake, I have to get one

Touche. I forgot about NIS. :/ But it should still make its way over!

Oh, yeah, that's for sure, Atlus lately brings every game (even games that would've been better if they never had been brought), I can't imagine them not translating a remake of the first game in their most important series

Heck, they bring games that sell like this

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=21911
http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=17791

Around the Network

OMG, I want the Persona remake, I never played the original..... :(

sweet, looking forward to it