By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Namco and Atlus (heart) XBOX360

Well in the last number of Famitsu Namco said that they're really happy ith ToV sales ......

Bandai Namco
- surprised how well ToV sold. Gundam Musou 2 also did well
- Naruto Narutimate Storm (sp?) showed Japan's ability to put out a "super anime" game, or something
- plan to release 5-6 games on 360 this year. since it's HD they are all big titles
- some new IP
- i-mas DLC sales were a massive surprise. even though they don't sell overseas, the dev costs are totally covered

And for Atlus

Atlus
- developing for 360

Source:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=350394

Well 5 or 6 games are a big number for a system that it's on last place on Japan, so maybe we don't know something.

Around the Network

Keep in Mind that Atlus still has their secret PS3 project as well. Hopefully more will be revealed at E3

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Surprised how well it sold, maybe in japan, but in U.S. it was discounted, wasn't it. It didn't sold badly but i really doubt that is sold that much to surprise anyone.

Shin Megami Tensei IV for 360!

surprised how well ToV sold? ToS2 sold much better.... do they just not care?

Around the Network

There's no source for that information if you read the thread, the guy who posted it just copy/pasted it from an anonymous post. So I would take this with a grain of salt.

Phoenix_Wiight said:
surprised how well ToV sold? ToS2 sold much better.... do they just nog care?

In other words, they were surprised how much money Microsoft paid them for exclusivity.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Phoenix_Wiight said:
surprised how well ToV sold? ToS2 sold much better.... do they just nog care?

Um well they did announce tales of Ten for the Wii, they probably just weren't surprised.

Port the damn Game to PS3 and Make your money in JPN sales alone they'll probably eclipse WKC's

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

NBGI : We are surprised with how well ToV sold,so we are going to port it to PS3 after the time exclusive period end.Just kidding,no offending.