By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Trophy acquired 501 posts BHR-3 is now a regular

That's wright BHR-3 is now a regular IDK if i'll ever reach the higher statuses like others b/c i only like to post in threads that mean something to me or if i ever reach higher status  most of the current  members will be gone.  I think ive accomplished alot since i started posting since 10/08 i have been viewing this site since 7/07  but just recently ive been posting. 

Since ive been posting ive created wat i think is the most underrated thread on this site and on the www PS360Wii pricing history a thread that tracks this gen consoles prices and bundle info, i thought that thread should belong on VGC since this site does track console salses. 

Ive also created What current gen consoles  the VGC community own witch is almost like VGC within a VGC as it tracks wat consoles this community own and wat they will own in the future to dertrmine wat type of fanboy everybody is. 

I've also one TWRoO's 10 week countdown witch i think is a hard thing to perdict consoles sales 10 weeks in advanced.

Play Me

Around the Network

congrats

Don't worry, at the rate you are going according to your profile, it will take you less than 120 days =p (118.3 (the 3 is repeating) days)

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

High post counts are overrated.

Just post where you want and enjoy the forums.

thats probably just a bronze, make it to a member like i just did and thats a silver, making it to pro is a gold, and to god is platinum.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
High post counts are overrated.

Just post where you want and enjoy the forums.

True that just look at wat i've acomplished, man ur up there in posts though

Play Me