By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN LBP Review - 9.5/10

"As you can see, I had a ton to say in this review, but that's because there's a ton to this game. LittleBigPlanet is a massive game, one that is essentially two parts intertwined so well that they're practically inseparable. Media Molecule has created a brilliant platformer, and then given you the tools to recreate the whole thing over again, or better yet, to create your own ideas from scratch. It's not perfect - the controls could be tighter, automatically shifting between planes can be problematic, the editor isn't quite as robust as you might hope - but what's there is nothing short of astounding. If you own a PlayStation 3, you cannot miss this. If you don't have a PS3 yet, this is the reason to get one."

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/919/919111p6.html

Around the Network

LBP Is Huge.

Wow. LBP is the real deal.

Hopefully the sales enforce that.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

wow 6 page review lol

mibuokami said:
wow 6 page review lol

This.

That review was pretty long.

I wonder what all the people wh said that LBP would get bad reviews are gonna say now.

Around the Network

This is the proudest day of this SDF's agents life. GO SONY !.

This makes PSM's rating rather credible.

LBP IS HUGE!

You are late.

Take my love, take my land..

Excellent!!! LOL at 10/10 for presentation even though the tagging system needs to be fixed.

ha look at all u pstards who think this game makes up for LAIR which got a 4.9 a year ago.... The PS3 still sux cuz it has LAIR.... so thread = FAIL.

Just kidding- That is a beautiful score. Might have gotten a ten if GTA4 didn't get one undeservedly.