By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Trolling is a subjective matter!!

It needs a real "milestone", like this is wrong and that is good.

In the situation now it depends all on feelings.

Agreed?

Around the Network

Hello Captain Rainbow Obvious

like i have said many times before people on this site fuck me off, because they want to report you for having an opinion. they do my head in.

you cant even say any negative comment no matter how small about the Wii without getting at least a 2 week ban. biased mods comes to mind.

its the ame for the other consoles aswell. on this site if you dont like EVERY SINGLE GAME and EVERY SINGLE CONSOLE, then you might aswell leave because this place is happy having.

i think too many people on here have had a good dose of happy pills. this site is just so fake, people are scared to have an opinion and that is just wrong, it takes all the fun out of a conversation when you are not aloud to say what you think.

the word troll gets thrown about this site very easy, just for not comforming to popular opinion, which happens to be gameplay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.graphics
Wii>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Any thing else not made by nintendo.

this site is so happy go lucky that any reasnable comment looks lieka troll comment because all th eposts before it are like, i love this game, and any other game, this world is so perfect and nice, way to go everyone lets all have a group hug.

then some says nah dont like it graphics looks kinda meh, dont like the story this for me is a dissapointment, next comment will be

^^^^you, you ae a troll, you are upsetting the happy ballance of this site. we will not allow this, i am reporting mod help, help we have someone not comforming to popualr opinion ban him, ban, him.

^^^^^No thats not harsh enough ban him, unban him then permaban him.

SORRY ABOUT THE RANT, HAD TO BE SAID

obieslut said:
like i have said many times before people on this site fuck me off, because they want to report you for having an opinion.

Only if it's the wrong one.

Like when I got banned for 7 days for calling someone a fanboy.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Around the Network
obieslut said:
like i have said many times before people on this site fuck me off, because they want to report you for having an opinion. they do my head in.

you cant even say any negative comment no matter how small about the Wii without getting at least a 2 week ban. biased mods comes to mind.

its the ame for the other consoles aswell. on this site if you dont like EVERY SINGLE GAME and EVERY SINGLE CONSOLE, then you might aswell leave because this place is happy having.

i think too many people on here have had a good dose of happy pills. this site is just so fake, people are scared to have an opinion and that is just wrong, it takes all the fun out of a conversation when you are not aloud to say what you think.

the word troll gets thrown about this site very easy, just for not comforming to popular opinion, which happens to be gameplay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.graphics
Wii>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Any thing else not made by nintendo.

this site is so happy go lucky that any reasnable comment looks lieka troll comment because all th eposts before it are like, i love this game, and any other game, this world is so perfect and nice, way to go everyone lets all have a group hug.

then some says nah dont like it graphics looks kinda meh, dont like the story this for me is a dissapointment, next comment will be

^^^^you, you ae a troll, you are upsetting the happy ballance of this site. we will not allow this, i am reporting mod help, help we have someone not comforming to popualr opinion ban him, ban, him.

^^^^^No thats not harsh enough ban him, unban him then permaban him.

SORRY ABOUT THE RANT, HAD TO BE SAID

You don't get banned for not liking a console.  You get banned for being an asshole about it.  And by you I don't mean you.

Can we please ban obieslut for that previous post? It was out of bounds and he should be banned because of it.

@Obieslut

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Gobias said:
Like when I got banned for 7 days for calling someone a fanboy.

Takes one to know one!  Chickens lead the way!!! Your mother!  Some ethnic joke, and cookies.

TAKE THAT FANBOYS! D:

easy way to not get banned:
Say things like:
"I don't think that this is ~" instead of "This isn't ~"
"I don't understand the draw ~" instead of "Only ______ play this game"
"I feel like this may ~" instead of "This will only ~"
Try not to use absolutes, like "all"
Don't be condescending, be informative, and not "FYI" informative...