By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Heartwarming Wii Photo

This photo brought a tear to my eye. This kid can't walk or talk, but with the help of the Wii he can play baseball with his sister.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattandcarla/302002995/

Around the Network

wow never thought of Wii like that. Cool

It would be nice with more handicapped people could enjoy games. I look forward to Nintendo making more games so simple to play that anyone can play.
I still would love a game for blind people.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Ah the love Digg can show...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

sometimes a photo says more than a thousand words and saves more than a million dollars of PR, not that Nintendo is trying to do this but this kind of message the Wii sends: fun is simple, fun is for everyone, this also reminds me of a signature Kwaad had, weather it was a joke or not I really don´t know or care, what really is phenomenal about the Wii is how it brings people together, my mom never beat me in anything but Tetris, now I have a hard time bowling against her, my older brother only plays PC strategy games... and Wii, even my dad who is a technophobe sayed "You spent more money on elektro-junk ???" two hours before saying "Wow this is fun... where the hell are the cords and who tells it what I´m doing ???

Around the Network

Thats Cool

But how would they Make a game for Blind people?

Well they could make rhythm games, along the line of how Bop It works...

Or they could make...quizzes or something...whatever it is it would have lots of sounds, rumble, and motion work...it's not impossible i guess.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

^^ I guess you could make a game based on sound alone, the mike in the Wii-mote might help, would be very cool

Edit: dang, looks like Ben is the fastes hand in the west

(enter hundreds of angry PS360 fanholes, pooping in their hands and flinging it around the place, claiming this kid is responsible for the death of "real" gaming)

Seriously, I'm surprised they haven't shown up yet.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

Smash_Brother said:
(enter hundreds of angry PS360 fanholes, pooping in their hands and flinging it around the place, claiming this kid is responsible for the death of "real" gaming)

Seriously, I'm surprised they haven't shown up yet.

You seem very level headed.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!