By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who has the most loyal fanbase?

Who has the most loyal fanbase? Nintendo, Sony or Microsot?

In my personal opinion, Nintendo has the most loyal fans... you just have to look on the Internet, day after day after day all the things made by fans: cakes, paints, draws, youtube video, cartoons... in stores, you see Nintendo clothes, accesories etc.

Nintendo created characters that will last forever..

What do you guys think?

Around the Network

Definitely Microsot.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Nintendo

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I think Nintendo has it.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

This is a joke right? Nintendo. No one else comes close.

Around the Network

Definitely Nintendo.

yep,i also say nintendo

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Nintendo. I have friends that will not touch halo cause it isn't golden eye. And goldeneye is the only FPS that matters...

Appl-

Damn, it's not an option!

The Nintendo fanbase has just been around for so much longer. You could easily find a man in his 30s with more plushies, videogames, and posters about Nintendo than you have hairs on your head.

Nintendo, it's bitter proof here too because of all the Nintendo fans :P

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina