Grounded 42 3.70%

SaGa Emerald Beyond 18 1.59%

Sand Land 54 4.76%

Stellar Blade 466 41.09%

Tales of Kenzera: Zau 20 1.76%

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turt... 63 5.56%

Nothing/Something Else (post in thread) 242 21.34%

Total:1,134

Sorry for not really being up to date on this. Stressful month on my end. Going to create some backup topics to try to keep the momentum going soon. 

You know the drill with this thread though. I'll put 9 games in the list that are anticipated. If you are wanting a game that's not in the list, say it in this thread and i'll sub it out for a game that didn't get any votes within the first 24 hours. Not the most exciting April coming up but we do have some games that people are looking foward to. 

Freedom Planet 2 (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch) – April 4
Botany Manor (Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – April 9
Gigantic: Rampage Edition (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) – April 9
House Flipper 2 (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S) – April 10
Inkbound (PC) – April 10
Let's! Revolution! (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch) – April 11
Europa (PC) – April 16
Grounded (PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Switch) – April 16
Harold Halibut (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PC) – April 16
Planet of Lana (PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Switch) – April 16 
Final Fantasy XVI: The Rising Tide (PlayStation 5) – April 18
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC) – April 23
Lunar Lander: Beyond (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – April 23
Phantom Fury (PC) – April 23
Tales of Kenzera: Zau (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Switch, PC) – April 23
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade: Wrath of the Mutants (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – April 23
Another Crab's Treasure (Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – April 25
SaGa Emerald Beyond (PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Switch, PC, iOS, Android) – April 25
Demon Slayer - Kimestsu no Yaiba - Sweep the Board! (Switch) – April 26
Sand Land (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PC) – April 26
Stellar Blade (PlayStation 5) – April 26
TopSpin 2K25 (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) – April 26
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron HD Remaster (Switch) – April 28
Braid: Anniversary Edition (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android) – April 30
Sea of Thieves (PlayStation 5) – April 30 

Around the Network

Another Crab's Treasure.
I like its quirky sense of humour and style, and a more accessible Soulslike is something I've wanted for a long time.

Runner up's gotta be Grounded, it's Honey I shrunk the Kids premise is appealing, and it likewise seems to offer a more approachable entry point to a genre that usually scares me off due to being too demanding.

Stellar Blade. ARPG Cyberpunk and Nier Automata inspirations. That speaks to me conceptually. I am getting Eiyuden but at a later time when the physical comes out. Also getting Assault Suit Leynos 2 physical next month.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

SaGa Emerald Beyond at first until I saw Stellar Blade in the poll but only after I voted for SaGa Emerald Beyond lol

Sandland is my choice. Gonna be a little sad though since it and DQ12 are probably the last time we will see Toriyamas artstyle done by him.

The world belongs to you-Pan America

Around the Network

Ass Blade is the only good choice.

As a big Akira Toriyama fan, Sand Land gets my vote.

Freedom Planet 2, for me. I've been waiting years for the sequel to land on consoles. Also interested in Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes and Another Crab's Treasure.

Gotta love me some SaGa games !

Though, I'm probably gonna stop my choice at Another's Crab Treasure.
Eiyuden Chronicles is prolly something I'll play in the future following it's physical release later this year

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Being a giant fan of the Suikoden games, my choice is the spiritual successor - Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.