Fantasy Life I: The Girl Who Steals Time 23 14.11%

Another Crab's Teasure 8 4.91%

Penny's Big Breakaway 13 7.98%

Pepper Grinder 5 3.07%

Pocket Card Jockey: Ride On 2 1.23%

Endless Ocean: Luminous 30 18.40%

Rare Games Coming to Nintendo Online 37 22.70%

Total:163

Going to split this into 2 topics because.......there were a lot of games covered this past week. I'll update the poll midweek. Then next weeks poll will be the Most Anticipated. Then palworld.

I combined the 2 Microsoft main games that were discussed since they are newer games coming to the Switch. So bolded are part I. Part II are the rest. Then I'll have the top 5 from each set go up against each other near the end of the week. 

Grounded/Pentiment

Ender Magnolia: Bloom in the Mist

Arranger: A Role Puzzling Adventure

Unicorn Overlord

Monster Hunter Stories

Disney's Epic Mickey Rebrushed

Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance

Star Wars: Battlefront Classic Collection

South Park: Snow Day

Sword Art Online: Fractured Daydream

Gundam Breaker 4

Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble

World of Goo 2

Fantasy Life I: The Girl Who Steals Time

Another Crab's Treasure

Penny's Big Breakaway

Pepper Grinder

Pocket Card Jokey: Ride On

Endless Ocean: Luminous 

Classic Games Being Released for Switch

Around the Network

Accidentally jumped the gun on this one in the last thread, but it's gotta be Another Crab's Treasure.

I could never get into Soulslikes cos I don't like frustration, so a genre entry with accessibility options sounds like just the thing for me to finally give the genre a whirl. Plus, it seems like the kind of charming and inventive game that's right at home on Switch.

Pennys Big Breakaway. Im waiting for a physical release though.

I'd argue the second part of the Direct was even more interesting than the first.

I voted for Endless Ocean but it could've gone easily to other games like Another's Crab Treasure, Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble or Gundam Breaker 4, World of Goo 2 in my mind

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

None of these for me. The poll should include classic Rare games that were added to NSO.

Around the Network

GUNDAM BREAKER 4!

GB3 is a fantastic game. However, after that Namco fucked up with New Gundam Breaker on PS4. The game sucked and removed a lot of what people loved. Then after that fans got a mobile game, not a proper game after 8 long years of bullshit. Not only does Gundam Breaker return to the way fans want it but they add a whole bunch of Gunplay that has come out post-GB3. They greatly expanded the diorama mode and I am so happy!

I was able to make a bunch of mechs in GB3 from anime and games but I was most proud of my MUSHA and second to that Patlabor. Blue background is GB3 and the others are the real thing for comparison. You can't get exact since I was using Gundam parts from the game but it shows the game is very customizable and a great creation game for mech fans.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

The only Gundam series I like is Mobile Fighter G Gundam.

I remember back in the Gamecube days always going to the videogames store and seeing Super Monkey Ball on the shelf and thinking how much I wish I had a PS2.