Unicorn Overlord 17 10.24%

Monster Hunter Stories 14 8.43%

Disney's Epic Mickey Rebrushed 27 16.27%

Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance 43 25.90%

Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection 14 8.43%

South Park: Snow Day 13 7.83%

Sword Art Online: Fractured Daydream 4 2.41%

Total:166

Going to split this into 2 topics because.......there were a lot of games covered this past week. I'll update the poll midweek. Then next weeks poll will involve Palworld.

I combined the 2 Microsoft main games that were discussed since they are newer games coming to the Switch. So bolded are part I. Part II are the rest. Then I'll have the top 5 from each set go up against each other near the end of the week. 

Grounded/Pentiment

Ender Magnolia: Bloom in the Mist

Arranger: A Role Puzzling Adventure

Unicorn Overlord

Monster Hunter Stories

Disney's Epic Mickey Rebrushed

Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance

Star Wars: Battlefront Classic Collection

South Park: Snow Day

Sword Art Online: Fractured Daydream

Gundam Breaker 4

Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble

World of Goo 2

Fantasy Life I: The Girl Who Steals Time

Another Crab's Treasure

Penny's Big Breakaway

Pepper Grinder

Pocket Card Jokey: Ride On

Endless Ocean: Luminous 

Classic Games Being Released for Switch

Around the Network

Other: Another Crab's Treasure.

I've had my eye on this one since it's reveal way back in May 2022; I've never been able to really get into the Soulslike genre due to its high difficulty, but ACT's extensive accessibility options and charming sense of style look like they could be just what I've been looking for. Finally getting a release date after so long was awesome.

curl-6 said:

Other: Another Crab's Treasure.

I've had my eye on this one since it's reveal way back in May 2022; I've never been able to really get into the Soulslike genre due to its high difficulty, but ACT's extensive accessibility options and charming sense of style look like they could be just what I've been looking for. Finally getting a release date after so long was awesome.

That’ll be on the next poll! It’s going to be something else. There was a lot of content in the 25 minutes they gave us. Another Crab’s Treasure looks great! 

Ah gotcha, well from the current options I gotta go with Grounded/Pentiment.
Both look like interesting games, and it's nice to see Xbox's partnership with Nintendo continuing.

Unicorn Overlord and Star Wars Battlefront were exciting.
My favourite announcement though was Monkey Ball. I love that this series is back.

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network

The real answer is SMTV-V
Gundam Breaker 4 (FINALLY!)
Endless Ocean Returns!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

For this portion of the poll, I'm voting SMT V Vengeance of course. Can't wait to see more scenarios to explore that world again !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I must say I'm surprised to see so much love for Epic Mickey.

Back in 2010 when it came out on Wii, it was widely sneered at and shat on. Then again, maybe this negativity came from a minority of enthusiast gamers online and the silent majority enjoyed it.
I personally always found it quite underrated. Sure, the camera could be annoying at times, but the overall experience was just so charming and nicely reminiscent of the golden age of 3D platformers in the late 90s and early 2000s that I enjoyed it warts and all.

curl-6 said:

I must say I'm surprised to see so much love for Epic Mickey.

Back in 2010 when it came out on Wii, it was widely sneered at and shat on. Then again, maybe this negativity came from a minority of enthusiast gamers online and the silent majority enjoyed it.
I personally always found it quite underrated. Sure, the camera could be annoying at times, but the overall experience was just so charming and nicely reminiscent of the golden age of 3D platformers in the late 90s and early 2000s that I enjoyed it warts and all.

The hate came from the concept art before the game was shown off. The concept art was so twisted and cool. Outright horror and word of a Mature Disney game on Wii. When it came out and was nothing like the concept art people freaked out. It's been 14 years and cooler heads have prevailed.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

For me personally it was Monster Hunter Stories because it was something I wanted for a while and was planning to emulate my 3DS version but with this I wont have to do that.

As for any other, SMTV Vengeance being available on other platforms is another thing I've been wanting.