By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Calling for an IP ban, someone trying to hack my account

As half of you know a user has signed up on several new accounts based off my ArtofAngels user name, it never really bothered me until I started recieving emails into my personal email from the user, and not just that, I check my other email and there's a password reset type email from VGChartz, indicating a hack attempt into the very account I'm typing from.

Someone has a grudge against me, and an IP check/ban could show me just who.

Around the Network

Why would someone try to hack your account?

Do the mods here have the ability to check IP's of new accounts?

Whoever this spam-tastic obsessive compulsive user is, they really need to get a life...

No they don't, which sucks, other sites can, it couldn't be that hard to implement?

Its that Wiiforever dude, he has it out for you.

I think he had/has a crush on you.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

the random accounts spamming the threads recently is getting way out of hand. Why is this site being targeted? and why are members who really don't bothering anyone being targeted? Its sad because we will lose new members who don't realize this isn't normal here

well with recent events it seems who ever was trying to hack your account succeeded....... whoever this is really is destroying the vgchartz community

I guess he hacked ArtOfAngels.

This comminuty is too big now to take down. Maybe like 6 months ago, but not now.

that sucks

gamertag Brainteeth

psn Brainteeth

ios Brainteeth

Nintendo Network Brainteeth

Instagram Brainteeth

WHHHHAT ioi needs to get IP checks asap.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY