By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - God Of War, Ninja Gaiden, or Devil May Cry

rank each franchise from best to worst and give reasons

Play B3yond

Around the Network

1. God of War

2. Devil May Cry/Ninja Gaiden - tie

I haven't played very much DMC, but what I have played has been hit and miss. I enjoyed what I played of DMC3, but the DMC4 demo was pretty mediocre. As for Ninja Gaiden, I enjoyed the NGS demo, but I haven't really played much else.

I love God of War, mostly because Kratos is such a badass. :P

1 - GoW: Frickin amazing

2 - DMC: Didn't play that much but what I did play was awesome

3 - NG: Didn't like it that much

1. God of War - Its made of win and badass.

2. Devil May Cry - Tried the demo for DMC4, thought it was alright.

3. Ninja Gaiden - Tried the demo for Sigma and I hated it.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

1. Ninja Gaiden by a long shot. Like, not even in the same league.

2. GoW only played for a few hours but it was still awesome.

3. DMC: never played it but the general consensus is that it's not as good as the other two.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Ninja Gaiden. The deepest combat system, by far.

The other two - eh.

well only played GoW1/2 and 15 min of DMC3 on PC

About NG, the only thing I can say : main charatcer design sucks

But I can't compare game that I never played ...

Time to Work !

god of war is amazing, the story line destroys the other two's. Also the gameplay goes to god of war as well, even though its a hack and slash type of game, its an amazing hack and slash game.

devil may cry- the series is great not as good as god of war, but great non the less.

ninja gaiden- its to hard, and gets repetative sometimes, but its still a great game nearly as good as devil may cry.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

This is really hard for me because i love all 3 so much.

1. Ninja Gaiden, because it has the best fighting system and really pushed me to be a better player.

2.Devil May Cry, because Dante is so bad ass. i also really liked the story. The only reason its not number 1 was because DMC2 was such a let down. The demo for part 4 looks like part 4 will be pretty good as well.

3. GoW, its a well put together game that got better with the sequal. A great game in it's own right.

libellule said:
About NG, the only thing I can say : main charatcer design sucks

Well, not every action hero can look like they hired Helen Keller as their tailor or appear like Mr. Clean after falling into a vat of white body paint (while naked).

He's a ninja, fer cryin' out loud. Sorry if his outfit doesn't attract an audience. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/