By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition Revealed! It's Amazing!

Tagged games:

Which edition are you planning on purchasing?

Standard Edition. 9 30.00%

Collector's Edition. 20 66.67%

Both?! 1 3.33%

Total:30

Here it is! Isn't that statue just magnificent!? (There's a correct answer).

Besides the glorious and incredibly detailed 8'' Kratos statue you'll get the official game soundtrack, MP double XP unlock, pass to get future DLC for free, PS3 dynamic theme and PSN avatar pack. All for the perfectly reasonable price of $79.99!

Here's a link to the official God of War blog which is promising a big reveal on October 15th 22nd so stay tuned! http://blog.godofwar.com/a-bad-ass-pre-order-for-you/

Around the Network

Ahh fuck me. Future DLC? since does GoW have DLC?

holy shit....might actually have to buy this! 0_0 excellent price too

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

AndrewWK said:
Ahh fuck me. Future DLC? since does GoW have DLC?

Since it started having a multiplayer mode

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

The thing that sucks is that Kratos statue will NOT look that good in the final package. (Looking at my Cole Mcgrath and Nathan Drake statues)

Around the Network

This figure is cool. I will get this if its available in Europe

Tridrakious said:
The thing that sucks is that Kratos statue will NOT look that good in the final package. (Looking at my Cole Mcgrath and Nathan Drake statues)

You have a Nathan Drake Statue? Where did you get it from?

I don't display half naked man statues on my shelf. As for lady statues, well that's a different story. Looks at Dr. Liara T'soni statue.

what about the box?nevermind obviously must be included. This will probably be my first collector's edition. Sorry I just woke up :/

AndrewWK said:
Tridrakious said:

You have a Nathan Drake Statue? Where did you get it from?

The Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Collector's Edition (the treasure box display)