By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War: Ascension Exclusive Concept Art Gallery

Tagged games:

Over the course of the God of War trilogy, is seems like Kratos killed nearly every god in existence. Our favorite Greek grump might be running out of deities to kills, but he’ll never run out of creatures to battle. Check out some of the early concept art pieces for the foes of God of God of War: Ascension.

Don't miss the game's latest trailers.

[Source: Gameinformer]

Around the Network

Love the artwork

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I absolutely love that final piece...so beautiful. thanks for sharing these

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Is that pick from Lost?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Ajescent said:
Is that pick from Lost?

what are you referring to?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Ajescent said:
Is that pick from Lost?

That last picture reminds me of Lost

Ajescent said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Ajescent said:
Is that pick from Lost?

oh..i haven't seen Lost. it reminded me of Naruto tbh...for some reason I thought of that lake with two giant statues that naruto fought sasuke for the first time

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Ajescent said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Ajescent said:
Is that pick from Lost?

oh..i haven't seen Lost. it reminded me of Naruto tbh...for some reason I thought of that lake with two giant statues that naruto fought sasuke for the first time

Oh yes, didn't think of that.

They always have some of the best concept art. I wish I could do art as good as some of them can, but I know that will never happen.

Ajescent said:
Is that pick from Lost?

That's exactly what I thought of at first.  That last one blew me away when I saw it.  It is absolutely beautiful.