By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition detailed!

Tagged games:

Amazon has detailed what you get inside the Ascension Collector's Edition!

Collector's Edition Contents: 
• Exclusive 8" Kratos Statue
• Premium Steelbook case 
• Official Game Soundtrack (digital version) 
• PS3 Dynamic Theme 
• PSN Avatar Pack 
• Multiplayer Double XP Unlock 
• Pass for future DLC content

The Bold stuff is the stuff that you actually care about.

Around the Network

Will make a fine addition to my growing collection of LE's and statues & figurines!

Millenium said:
Will make a fine addition to my growing collection of LE's and statues & figurines!

This will be my first statue! I pre-ordered early to make sure I get it. :D

More Statues? Come on now enough of this In CE's.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Millenium said:

You're lucky. I got talked out of buying the Infamous 2 and Uncharted 3 LE. Big mistakes on my part. :(

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network
Attoyou said:
More Statues? Come on now enough of this In CE's.

Don't hate, statues are sweet. Cooler than dlc offerings and art books.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

VGKing said:
Millenium said:

If you're going to start, might as well start with a Kratos! I'll probably pre-order in the weekend, don't want to risk missing out.

homer said:
Millenium said:

You're lucky. I got talked out of buying the Infamous 2 and Uncharted 3 LE. Big mistakes on my part. :(

Bummer I so nearly missed out on the Halo 2 CE because I pre-ordered at a store, and they didn't get any! Went to 8 different stores untill I finally found one that had 2 left that were overdelivered.

Millenium said:
VGKing said:
Millenium said:

If you're going to start, might as well start with a Kratos! I'll probably pre-order in the weekend, don't want to risk missing out.

I wouldn't say I'm going to "start".  The game would have to be very good and offer great extras for me to buy it.

I really enjoyed GOW III and I'm sure Ascension will be a great game. I'm pumped for multi-player.

I care about all of those things on the list.