By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Parents named their Child 'Dovakhiin' - Dragonborn! (Born 11/11/11)

Tagged games:

Whadda'ya think?

Ouch... 24 54.55%

Awesome! 20 45.45%

Total:44

http://loudmouthedgamers.com/blog/2011/11/16/parents-name-child-dovahkiin-on-11-11-11/

Well Bethesda threw down the challenge months ago: name your child which is born on 11/11/11, the Skyrim release date, Dovahkiin and receive free Bethesda games for life. Dovahkiin Tom Kellermeyer was born at 6:08pm. Congrats goes out to Megan and Eric Kellermeyer, who announced their sons birth on their blog, for the birth of their son. Good luck answering the inevitable question, “Mommy who am I named after?”

well, at least they get free Bethesda Games now. guessing that they are well above 20 years old, estimated to be able to play games up until their late 80's, that might be savings of .. well, 5 games? DAAAAMN they'll be pissed off when Bethesda changes Genre's or stops making games. >:D

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

Well atleast he can change the name later. The free games should be more worth than the prize of changing the name.

I fucking hate parents who name their kids stupid, self-indulgent bullshit.

Fools. They have doomed the child. Doomed I say.

badgenome said:

+1

Around the Network
badgenome said:

It'll be okay Badgenome, I know where you're coming from.

o_O that's just messed up

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

poroporo said:
badgenome said:

It'll be okay Badgenome, I know where you're coming from.

I'll have you know that I was named after my ancestor, the great pharaoh Badgenometep.

badgenome said:

Yeah, why add the "Tom"?

Cunts.

Free games huh? I guess I would be tempted too. Unique names are cool though.