By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "Skyrim" Coming for Nintendo's Wii U?

Tagged games:

Would you pick it up for wii U? Dont forget about the controller when making your decision.

yes 49 28.82%

no 20 11.76%

possibly if it was different 22 12.94%

If that was the only console I had 20 11.76%

Hell yes! 19 11.18%

Hell NO! 38 22.35%

other 2 1.18%

Total:170

I wouldn't get any Bethesda game on any console, simply because they are good at best without mods, focus on the phrase 'at best'. I once owned Oblivion on PS3 but I got bored with it pretty quick.

Around the Network

This was already posted

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

spurgeonryan said:
Zkuq said:
I wouldn't get any Bethesda game on any console, simply because they are good at best without mods, focus on the phrase 'at best'. I once owned Oblivion on PS3 but I got bored with it pretty quick.

REally! It was not the same as on the PC?

Did you read the word 'mods'? No, definitely not the same as on PC when I had tons of mods installed for the PC version :)

I think it will end up being on the Wii U

Great the first glitchy game for the Wii U.

Around the Network

So basically the WiiU's lineup will be full of 2011 games released in 2012? Lame.

I'm not really an elder scrolls fan, but I think game like that could improve a lot thanks to the new controller.

Skyrim should definitely be brought to the Wii U along with Fallout 3 and NV. The Wii U could use some WRPG lovin' to help boost it's status with the "core" gaming audience. Maybe even bring over the Mass Effect trilogy as well.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

It had better support the regular Wiimote if it does, or specifically wii motion plus. Imagine how badass using a bow or sword with the motion controls would be, or casting spells.

It's possibile if it's different for me.

Not only in the gameplay, but maybe with all the DLC that are coming out to the ipotetic day of launch for WiiU of this game.
I mean, by that day.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum