By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Naruto Ninja Storm 2 Scans & details

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Scans & Details

Namco Bandai Games and CyberConnect2 are doing an unbelievable job!

The latest scans prove they are taking what they had with a great Storm 1 and truly elevating a game to heights like never before!

The first scan shows the beauty of destructible environments. Not only that, it shows the environments can be used

to enhance techniques.

For example, the scan shows, water in the environment being used to enhance a lightning jutsu to shock the opponent!

In addition, it seems as if you can work with your support characters to defend yourself and perform combo attacks!

Storm 1 had Summoning battles, which was pretty cool, but Storm 2 takes it up to a whole new level as the scan portrays what may be SUMMONING vs SUMMONING battles!

The third scan seems to show that free-roaming is expanded to places beyond the Hidden Leaf Village!

Is that the Hidden Sand Village Naruto is running through!?!

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm hits retailers in both North America and Japan this fall and it seems like its going to be a heck of an experience! We can’t wait for this Storm to hit!

source

........................................................................................................................................

This game is shaping up to be even better than the first

Using the environment to ur advantage and  summoning battles. The game is gonna be awesome

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Its gonna be like a dream come true T__T

As an avid anime/manga fan I can't wait for this title :) Sage mode is win

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

All I want is a improved SP mode and online, the battle system is already good.

Ping_ii said:

Online was confirmed long time ago (up to 4 players), there is is even online co-op

Am worried about the SP as well, but hopefully they will make it more fun and less repetitive

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Ping_ii said:

Online was confirmed long time ago (up to 4 players), there is is even online co-op

Am worried about the SP as well, but hopefully they will make it more fun and less repetitive

Hey! One wish down 1 more to go!

Jizzz in my pants

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Sage Naruto kablam!!

nen-suer said:
Ping_ii said:

4?

4 ≈ One

Hmmm looks like am not going to see the Sound 4 or Zabuza and Haku. Really want them to fix the problems of the first game, even though they are doing it through enchancing the SP and adding Multiplayer. I wanted them to fix the old roster

Can't wait to have a VGC official tournament!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."