By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My PS3 has forsaken me...........

As of April 1st, 2010(My 21st birthday mind you) at 11:45PM............my Perfect 60gb BC PS3 died from YLOD.

It was the killing blow to a horrible birthday that seemed to only get worse.........

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

That sucks. :(

How was your birthday horrible before that? Anyway I am sad for your loss.

we all cry for that ps3:( and your horrible loss lets take 1 minutes vow of silence to mark the death of something that brought  so much happyness into your life

now ring up sony tell you are a dedicated fan, and see how much you can get for free, hopefully they will give you a ps3 slim, good luck.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

gurglesletch said:

Well first off, on my 21'st BDay I didn't have a DROP to drink at all. The one thing I was assured I was doing was hitting the club with my friend but then I find out he cancelled on me(I had to call HIM to find out).

A cluster of unwanted phonecalls from my mother and others only dampened it more. I rather not give all the greusome details.

Point being, in my eyes my PS3 dying was the WORST of it all. and the day was almost over too but my Karma somehow found the need to kick me in the nuts one swift time before the day was over.

Greatness Awaits

Around the Network

60gb models seem to be dropping like flys

forevercloud3000 said:
gurglesletch said:

Well first off, on my 21'st BDay I didn't have a DROP to drink at all. The one thing I was assured I was doing was hitting the club with my friend but then I find out he cancelled on me(I had to call HIM to find out).

A cluster of unwanted phonecalls from my mother and others only dampened it more. I rather not give all the greusome details.

Point being, in my eyes my PS3 dying was the WORST of it all. and the day was almost over too but my Karma somehow found the need to kick me in the nuts one swift time before the day was over.

You really did have a bad birthday then. 

jneul said:

we all cry for that ps3:( and your horrible loss lets take 1 minutes vow of silence to mark the death of something that brouhgt so much happyness into your life

now ring up sony tell you are a dedicated fan, and see how much you can get for free, hopefully they will give you a ps3 slim, good luck.

thx man :)

I think my Persona 4 is still stuck inside D:

Sony is tryin to charge me 175 to get it fixed cuz I refuse to upgrade to a fucking slim. Apparently though, if I go to "Play and Trade" I can get it done for 70bucks. Waiting for my paycheck to get here :(

Greatness Awaits

Well that sucks, but it sounds like it could only get better from there, so keep your head up.

The loss of a 60GB bc ps3 is quite a loss.

may your next PS3 be bad-karma-proof