By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Last stop!, Ps2 Recomendations please

The ps2 has been out for some time now, and it is probably very nearing the end of production (Never the end in our gaming hearts though)
There have been some brilliant games made over the years, but I know there have also been some hidden gems that not many of us have played.

Only a few weeks ago due to heavy rain I heard people talking about Indigo Prophecy and it looks like a game worth playing, I feel stupid that i'd missed this game but if it wasnt for VGCHARTZ it would have gone by unheard of (too me).

So if there were any games that you had played that you thought where brilliant but rare let other members on VG know by posting it on here with maybe a short clip. so its a sort of second chance to play over looked games and the prices of them now are probably cheap.

ill go first with Syberia, I'd never really heard of this game when it came out so ill share this one.

Around the Network

As if.... No one?

Final Fantasy X and XII.
God of War I and II.
Ico and Shadow of the Collosus.
Wild Arms 3.
Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits.
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3.
Gran Turismo 3 and 4.
Jak and Daxter 1 through 3 (Jak X: Combat Racing is fun, but not really a must have)
Ratchet and Clank 1 through 3 (Deadlocked is also fun, but also not really a must have)
Sly Cooper 1 through 3.
Star Ocean: Til the End of Time.
Burnout Revenge.
Killzone.

Plus many many more that I know I forgot.