By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 developers compete to push the console to new heights.

Well I can agree with the content of this article, although I wouldn't praise each of these games so much.

Around the Network

Oh get over yourself.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
Oh get over yourself.

what are you talking about...?

OT: im wondering right now if anything can beat god of war 3, i cannot wait

Nice read.

4 ≈ One

Similar to Nintendo, I'm glad to see SONY really establishing a strong solid base of quality 1st party efforts.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Around the Network

yea and they keep topping each game graphicly

to think we thought it would stop at MGS4

mM

Well said about each game.

Don't really see M.A.G. as a game that is bringing us to new heights. It is just another FPS with alot more people to play with.

The best thing about all this in-house competition is that we, the gamers, all benefit from it. MGS4 and Uncharted 2 in particular are truly works of art, and I'm sure GOW3 will be right up there with them.

I agree that Heavy Rain is a very good new original type of game and also Metal Gear Solid 4 is an example of excellence in game development but as for Killzone/Unchated/GodOfWar/Resistance I'm not impressed at all.....those game just feels like graphics benchmarks, I don't find anything really new or fresh in those.....I've just played God Of War 3 demo, for example, just some minutes ago... I don't find anything great in it to be honest, I've just triggered the square button all over through the demo and finished it without problems, not much different from Dante's Infreno demo in my opinion.
And honestly Uncharted's narrative is better than many hollywood produtions only in the case if you're accustomed to see Michael Bay's movies.