By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think square enix lost many more. I don't see the problem though. Most HD console games end up being multiplats. That is what happens when the leading console doesn't get the third party support(I guess). There are plenty of good multiplat ps360 games that are excellent.CoD 4 is an excellent example of this. Also think how bad you guys feel about other people getting a game to their console of choice, but you still get to play it. Now think how bad it was for Nintendo fans back in the n64 days. They didn't have the advantage of multiplats, they lost their exclusives, and FFVII was only one of many. It is just video games btw. There is nothing wrong with this. I think sony fans are just now realizing that they aren't what they use to be, and aren't as dominant as they use to be. Alot of fans were hoping for FFXIII to bring sony back on top, but the truth is that would never have happend even if it was an exclusive. It doesn't even matter, because sony still gets more 3rd party support than nintendo right now, despite Nintendo being the leader WW. Also square enix has been losing alot pouring money in the development of FFXIII, Versus, and many other HD console games. They made a decision that might have kept the company alive. More people will get to play the game, and I just think some sony fans were too spoiled last gen, where almost every third party franchise that was big was exclusive to the ps2. Things are different this gen, and would you guys much rather the wii to have all of the third party support and these games. ( I would, but I'm pretty sure neither 360 or Ps3 fans would). Sorry for the rant here, but I think I pretty much summed up what was happening.

EDIT: Also this isn't just a response to this thread, but almost every post complaining about a multiplat game.