Return to Sin City in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas 2, the sequel to IGN.com's 2006 shooter of the year. This time, the stakes have been raised. It's your chance to rescue America's wildest city from an escalating terrorist siege. With massively expanded multiplayer, new seamless co-op, and customizable character creation, you have the tools to put an end to the terorist threat for good.
- It's Vegas, baby: Sin City is back and bigger than ever before. Explore new areas and the challenges that come with daylight battles, as the game takes place from dawn to dusk.
- New features: All new gameplay features include 11 new weapons, sprinting capability, bullets penetrating through thin cover, and smarter teammates and A.I.
- Complete customization: Customizable character creation (including gender, facial features, hair, face paint, body armor, clothing, and camouflage) is compatible with the Xbox LIVE® Vision camera. Look your best.
- Cross-mode customization: Your customized character carries over across all game modes—from single player to multiplayer to co-op—as well as all unlockables and achievements. Reap the benefits of your single player play in multiplayer and vice versa.
- Seamless co-op: A state of the art co-op mode features a jump in, jump out option which allows a friend to join you in your single player campaign at any time. When he leaves, continue on from that same point.
- More multiplayer: Massively expanded multiplayer includes two new adversarial modes, smaller maps for more intense face-offs, an improved terrorist hunt mode, a new online matchmaking engine, and vastly improved graphics.