LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga enables families to play through the events of all six Star Wars movies in one videogame for the first time ever. New levels, new characters, and new features add to the fun, creativity and tongue-in-cheek humor that made LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy such huge hits.
- Puzzle solving: Solve puzzles that encourage creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO galaxy far, far away.
- New levels: New bonus levels and 10 additional Bounty Hunter Missions offer new challenges in the Prequel Trilogy. New levels, such as Episode II's never-before-played high-speed pursuit of bounty hunter Zam Wessell, further complete the entire Star Wars story. Even levels from the original LEGO Star Wars such as "Mos Espa Podrace" and "Gunship Cavalry" have been revamped to feature the open vehicle gameplay of LEGO Star Wars II.
- New characters: New playable characters including Watto, Zam Wessell, Boss Nass and more, bring the total count to over 160.
- New features: New game features include enhanced Force powers, new power-ups, and a new Challenge Mode. And for the first time, every Prequel Trilogy character, even those without the Force, can build, as well as jump into and out of the vehicles they create.
- New look: New high-resolution LEGO models and characters, along with new environment graphics and special effects, create visuals unparalleled by any other LEGO galaxy.
- Customizable characters: The upgraded Character Customizer includes all Prequel Trilogy characters for the first time, while also significantly expanding customization options for millions more possibilities. Create cross-Trilogy mash-up characters like Han Windu and Lando Amidala.
- Multiplayer: The premiere of online two-player co-op lets families play together from anywhere in the world for the first time.