Go! Sudoku was also released on the PlayStation Network for the PlayStation 3
as an initial Starter Pack with 12 puzzles, with a level pack of more than 1200 puzzles available for £4.99.
The rules of Sudoku are simple; each puzzle consists of a nine by nine grid, divided into nine three by three boxes. Each row, column and box must contain the numbers 1 to 9 with no clashes or repetitions. Some numbers are included to begin with and by a process of elimination the player can determine the rest of the grid. Sound easy? Wait until you try it!
Go! Sudoku has evolved and offers four difficulty levels from easy to fiendish puzzle intensities. Each level accommodates single and multiplayer challenges along with numerous twists on the classic game which provides addictive fun!
Source - www.SONY.com
- Includes 1200 Puzzles – Contains single and multiplayer challenges with various play modes.
- New Multiplayer Battle Mode – Racing up to 4 players to solve a single puzzle board presents a competitive twist. All multiplayer modes are available for online play only.
- Animated Background and Music – Demonstrating the power of PS3®, the animated backgrounds and ambient sounds will be generated in real time and react to the player.
- High Definition Graphics – 1080i
- Online Rankings – See how you stack up against other players.