Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion Headed to PS4 on December 20 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 06 December 2022 / 462 Views
Publisher Graffiti Games and developer Snoozy Kazoo announced Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion will launch for the PlayStation 4 on December 20 for $14.99.
View the PS4 trailer below:
Read details on the game below:
Take control of an adorable turnip who happens to be an absolute menace to society. After failing to pay taxes and getting evicted from your home, you must go on an epic quest to pay back your massive debt to Mayor Onion. Garden tools to solve plantastic puzzles, meet eccentric vegetables and fruits, and take on treacherous fights against animals both big and small. Along the journey uncover what’s spoiling this garden community and rise to tear down the corrupt vegetable government!
- A thrilling, single-player adventure full of tax evasion, petty crimes, and more.
- Dungeons full of puzzles, enemies, and rare treasures to pay back your debt.
- Battle massive beasts that terrorize the garden community.
- Grow and harvest plants to aid in your journey.
- A large cast of quirky food-based characters, all with their own stories and problems.
- Tons of tax documents to rip up, allowing you to erase your paper trail and potentially destroy the government.
- Earn collectible hats and alternate between which one to wear.
- Multiple endings based on how effectively you commit tax evasion.
- A deep history of the world and how it became what it is.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012 and taking over the hardware estimates in 2017. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel. You can contact the author on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.