SoulCalibur VI Sales Top 2 Million Units - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 20 July 2021 / 882 Views
Bandai Namco announced Soulcalibur VI sales have topped two million units worldwide.
Here is an overview of the game:
ntroducing the newest entry in the Soulcalibur series!
Experience all-new gameplay mechanics with the most beautiful graphics the weapons-based fighting genre has ever seen!
- All-New Battle Mechanics
- Reversal Edge – Block your opponent’s assault and counterattack! A fusion of offense and defense.
- Soul Charge – Enjoy a temporary power-up to turn the tide of the battle. Unleash additional attacks in this state!
- Wield Lethal Hits to deal huge combo damage and take down fearsome opponents!
- A Full Assortment of Single-Player Modes
- Story – Taking place in the 16th century, revisit the events of the very first Soulcalibur in Soul Chronicle mode.
- A Wide Variety of Game Modes
- Clash with players around the world in Online mode!
- Create your own character to suit your tastes in Creation mode!
- Guest Character
- Geralt from CD Projekt RED’s The Witcher series joins the fray!
Soulcalibur VI launched for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on October 19, 2018.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.