Watch Dogs: Legion Video Breaks Down the PC Specs - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 21 October 2020 / 595 Views
Ubisoft has released a new video for Watch Dogs: Legion that features Ubisoft PC community developer Gabe breaking down the requirements for the PC version of the game.
"We all know how important it is to give you the tools you need to perfect your Watch Dogs: Legion experience," reads the description of the breakdown video. "Giving you those tools was a core goal the dev team set out to achieve. In this video, we're breaking down all the settings that you can tweak to your liking!"
View the video below:
Here is an overview of the game:
It is time to take back London, and anyone you see in this iconic city can be recruited to your resistance. Corrupt opportunists have taken over and it’s up to you to build a resistance to give the city back to the people. With an entire population of potential recruits and the city’s technology at your fingertips, you’ll need to hack, infiltrate, and fight your way to liberate London. Welcome to the Resistance.
- Play as Anyone – Build a team with a huge range of characters to choose from, all bringing their own unique abilities. From a brilliant hacker to a getaway driver, from a football hooligan to an inconspicuous old lady, everyone has a unique backstory, personality, and skillset that should be used in unique situations. Customize your Legion with enhanced gadgets, unique outfits and iconic masks.
- An Immersive Story – After a mysterious assailant initiates devastating terror attacks on London, DedSec, a secret underground resistance who is being blamed for the attacks and is on the brink of annihilation, needs your help. Your mission is to rebuild DedSec to fight back against those who wish to keep London oppressed. You will continue to meet colorful characters along the way – both villains and allies – in your fight for London.
- Hacking is Your Weapon – Weaponize London’s tech infrastructure, and unleash DedSec’s mastery of technology: hijack armed combat drones, reconstruct past events using augmented reality to discover who is behind the terror attacks, and hack your way through the most advanced security systems. Upgrade and deploy tech gadgets such as the Stealth Cloak, the Spiderbot, a Micro-Missile Launcher, and the powerful Electro Fist in a brand new melee system.
- Liberate an Open-World London – Explore a massive urban open world and fight to liberate London’s many famous landmarks—including Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Camden, Piccadilly Circus, or the London Eye—and engage in side activities like bareknuckle boxing, darts, freestyle football, illegal courier contracts or street art.
- Team Up with Friends – Join forces with up to three friends in online multiplayer as you freely explore London together or take on special co-op missions, and unique game modes. Enjoy free regular updates adding new online content, rewards and themed events.
Watch Dogs: Legion will launch for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC via the Epic Games Store and Uplay, and Google Stadia on October 29, and for the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S on November 10. There is no release date for the PlayStation 5 version yet.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.