Super Mario 3D All-Stars Remains in 1st on the Japanese Charts - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 01 October 2020 / 2,159 Views
Super Mario 3D All-Stars (NS) has remained in the top spot on the retail charts in Japan with sales of 63,803 Units, according to Famitsu for the week ending September 27.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (NS) is up one spot to second place with sales of 29,829 units and Ring Fit Adventure (NS) is down one spot to third with sales of 25,915 units.
Nine of the top 10 are games for the Nintendo Switch, while one is for the PlayStation 4.
The Nintendo Switch was the best-selling platform with 70,542 units sold. The 3DS sold 3,828 units, the PlayStation 4 sold 2,954 units and the Xbox One sold 29 units.
Here is the complete top 10:
- [NSW] Super Mario 3D All-Stars (Nintendo, 09/18/20) – 63,803 (273,939)
- [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo, 03/20/20) – 29,829 (5,754,082)
- [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo, 10/18/19) – 25,915 (1,602,185)
- [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) – 13,470 (3,184,225)
- [PS4] eFootball PES 2021 Season Update (Konami, 09/17/20) – 9,781 (35,996)
- [NSW] Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Nintendo, 06/05/20) – 9,583 (391,195)
- [NSW] Pokemon Sword / Shield (The Pokemon Company, 11/15/19) – 7,019 (3,745,355)
- [NSW] Minecraft (Microsoft, 06/21/18) – 6,979 (1,512,267)
- [NSW] Splatoon 2 (Bundle Version Included) (Nintendo, 07/21/17) – 6,329 (3,570,209)
- [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo, 12/07/18) – 6,151 (3,836,868)
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.