Super Mario Maker 2 Tops the Japanese Charts - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 07 August 2019 / 5,241 Views
Super Mario Maker 2 (NS) has topped the Japanese charts with sales of 36,486 units, according to Famitsu for the week ending August 4.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses (NS) drops from first to second with sales of 35,804 units. Nine of the top 10 games are all for the Nintendo switch, while one game is for the PlayStation 4.
The Nintendo Switch was the best-selling platform with sales 36,613 units. The PlayStation 4 sold 10,054 units, the 3DS sold 2,610 units. The PlayStation Vita sold 115 units and the Xbox One sold 48 units.
Here is the complete top 10 chart:
- [NSW] Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo, 06/28/19) – 36,486 (454,569)
- [NSW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Limited Edition Included) (Nintendo, 07/26/19) – 35,804 (178,934)
- [NSW] Tsuri Spirits Nintendo Switch Version (Bandai Namco, 07/25/19) – 23,924 (71,624)
- [PS4] Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2019 (Konami, 07/18/19) – 14,371 (216,894)
- [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo, 12/07/18) – 9,947 (3,185,421)
- [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) – 8,994 (2,389,407)
- [NSW] Olympic Games Tokyo 2020: The Official Video Game (Sega, 07/25/19) – 8,311 (17,736)
- [NSW] Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (Bundle Version Included) (Microsoft, 06/21/18) – 7,634 (867,243)
- [NSW] Omega Labyrinth Life (D3 Publisher, 08/01/19) – 6,643 (New)
- [NSW] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu (Konami, 06/27/19) – 6,339 (128,530)
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.