Fire Emblem: Three Houses Debuts at the Top on the Japanese Charts - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 01 August 2019 / 3,457 Views
Fire Emblem: Three Houses (NS) has debuted in first on the Japanese charts with sales of 143,130 units, according to Famitsu for the week ending July 28.
Tsuri Spirits Nintendo Switch Version (NS) debuted in second with sales of 47,700 units. Rune Factory 4 Special (NS) debuted in fourth with sales of 37,916 units. Olympic Games Tokyo 2020: The Official Video Game (NS) debuted in sixth with sales of 9,425 units.
The Nintendo Switch was the best-selling platform with sales 42,689 units. The PlayStation 4 sold 11,182 units, the 3DS sold 2,667 units. The PlayStation Vita sold 243 units and the Xbox One sold 41 units.
Here is the complete top 10 chart:
- [NSW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Limited Edition Included) (Nintendo, 07/26/19) – 143,130 (New)
- [NSW] Tsuri Spirits Nintendo Switch Version (Bandai Namco, 07/25/19) – 47,700 (New)
- [NSW] Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo, 06/28/19) – 37,941 (418,083)
- [NSW] Rune Factory 4 Special (Marvelous, 07/25/19) – 37,916 (New)
- [PS4] Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2019 (Konami, 07/18/19) – 27,334 (202,523)
- [NSW] Olympic Games Tokyo 2020: The Official Video Game (Sega, 07/25/19) – 9,425 (New)
- [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo, 12/07/18) – 8,088 (3,175,474)
- [PSV] Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2019 (Konami, 07/18/19) – 7,989 (52,259)
- [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) – 7,849 (2,380,413)
- [NSW] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu (Konami, 06/27/19) – 7,519 (122,191)
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.