Switch Shipments Reach 36.87 Million Units as of June 30, 3DS Ships 75.28 Million Units - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 01 August 2019 / 2,924 Views
Nintendo has released its latest hardware and software figures for the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS through June 30, 2019. Shipments figures for the Nintendo Switch reached 36.87 million units, while the Nintendo 3DS hit 75.28 million units shipped. As for lifetime software 210.13 million Switch games have been shipped and 379.60 million 3DS games.
For the quarter Nintendo shipped 2.13 million million Switch units and 22.61 million Switch games, as well as 0.2 million 3DS units and 14.8 million 3DS games.
Nintendo forecasts it will ship 18 million Switch units in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2020, which hasn't changed from the previous forecast.
Here are the top 10 best-selling Switch first-party titles:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 17.89 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 14.94 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 14.73 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 13.61 million
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! – 10.98 million
- Splatoon 2 – 9.02 million
- Super Mario Party – 6.99 million
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 4.10 million
- 1-2 Switch – 3.01 million
- Mario Tennis Aces – 2.75 million
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.