Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2019 Debuts at the Top on the Japanese Charts - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 24 July 2019 / 4,019 Views
Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2019 (PS4) has debuted in first on the Japanese charts with sales of 175,189 units, according to Famitsu for the week ending July 21. The PlayStation Vita version debuted in third with sales of 44,270 units.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance (PS4) debuted in fourth with sales of 13,058 units. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order (NS) debuted in sixth with sales of 9,424 units.
The Nintendo Switch was the best-selling platform with sales 45,596 units. The PlayStation 4 sold 13,484 units, the 3DS sold 2,517 units. The PlayStation Vita sold 315 units and the Xbox One sold 121 units.
Here is the complete top 10 chart:
- [PS4] Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2019 (Konami, 07/18/19) – 175,189 (New)
- [NSW] Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo, 06/28/19) – 46,065 (380,142)
- [PSV] Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2019 (Konami, 07/18/19) – 44,270 (New)
- [PS4] Kingdom Come: Deliverance (DMM Games, 07/18/19) – 13,058 (New)
- [NSW] Yo-kai Watch 4: We’re Looking Up at the Same Sky (Level-5, 06/20/19) – 9,608 (232,399)
- [NSW] Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order (Nintendo, 07/19/19) – 9,424 (New)
- [NSW] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu (Konami, 06/27/19) – 9,074 (114,672)
- [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo, 12/07/18) – 8,782 (3,167,386)
- [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) – 7,905 (2,372,564)
- [NSW] Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (Bundle Version Included) (Microsoft, 06/21/18) – 7,439 (852,499)
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.