|+ Rest of the World:||0.00m||8.9%|
|Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z||Tecmo Koei||Europe||28th February 2014||Retail|
|Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z||Tecmo Koei||North America||04th March 2014||Retail|
|Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z||Tecmo Koei||Japan||Q1 2014||Retail|
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z is a third person action game developed by Comcept in collaboration with Team Ninja and Spark Unlimited, and set to be published by Tecmo Koei for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Windows PC and iOS platforms on 4 March, 2014 in North America, and 28 February in Europe.
A spin-off for the Ninja Gaiden series of action games, Ninja Gaiden Z gives players control of Yaiba Kamikaze, an antagonistic ninja that is half-human half-cyborg, attempting to quell a zombie outbreak and seek revenge for his 'death'.
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (0.11m)
- Planet 51 (0.11m)
- The Spiderwick Chronicles (0.11m)
- Hellboy: The Science of Evil (0.11m)
- Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (0.11m)
- Killer is Dead (0.10m)
- The Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns - Again! (0.10m)
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (0.10m)
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 (0.10m)