Block Knocker 3D is an interpretation of the arcade classics, Pong and Break Out, but in 3D. Control the paddle by tilting the game, curve the ball by spinning it with a moving paddle. Hit multiple tiles to rack up big points. 6 layers of tiles need to be cleared to achieve the next level, with ever increasing difficulty and bonus points.
- Simple, intuitive game play is fun and challenging.
- Easy calibration for comfortable playing position
- Game state is always saved, so quit any time and come back where you left off, or take that call!
- OpenGL graphics for flicker free game board and smooth movement
- Curve vector displayed in paddle, helps to anticipate ball movement
Block Knocker has unlimited levels, so as long as you keep your ball in play, carry on. Open GL provides smooth three dimensional graphics that enhance game playing. No static background here, the game board moves with your paddle as you bolt and dive around the field. The longer the game goes, the faster the ball moves, making it very challenging.
Bonuses are awarded for big curves and multiple tile hits, letting you rack up big points. Extra balls are given at 10000 point increments and completing a level, allowing extended game play. I have to say it, this is a fun game and a great way to spend some free time. Be careful, though. If you let your friends play you may not get your device back!
Source: App Store