America - Front
America - Back
Rugby Challenge for console and PC is a new title in development by Wellington based games developer Sidhe and published by Sydney based Home Entertainment Suppliers (HES) under their Tru Blu Games label. The game will be released in Europe as Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge, All Blacks Rugby Challenge in New Zealand, and Wallabies Rugby Challenge in Australia, and seeks to capture the attention of a growing number of rugby fans around the world.
Rugby Challenge will include the All Blacks, the Qantas Wallabies, the USA Eagles, Tri Nations, Bledisloe Cup, Super Rugby teams, Aviva Premiership Rugby, TOP 14 Orange, RaboDirect PRO12, ITM Cup, and Ranfurly Shield, amongst other licensed teams and competitions, and will feature multiplayer online play via PlayStation®Network, Xbox LIVE®, or Steam, a multi-year franchise mode, a tutorial mode for novice players, 31 stadia, 93 teams, extensive customisation options for creating or customising players, teams, and competitions, and dynamic real-time commentary by Grant Nisbett and Justin Marshall. More features, content, platforms and details will be announced in the future.
* Experience the emotion and adrenaline of world class rugby union from club rugby through to international competition.
* The only game featuring exclusively the All Blacks & Wallabies. Game also includes USA Eagles, Super Rugby teams, ITM Cup, Aviva Premiership, TOP 14 orange, RaboDirect PRO 12, and more.
* Create and customise players, teams, and competitions.
* Featuring Rugby Legend Jonah Lomu.
* Multiple game modes including Tutorial Mode, Quick Match, Competition Mode, or the multi-year Career Mode.
* Online multiplayer including 4 vs 4 head to head play and leaderboard competition.
* Broadcast style presentation with ingame commentary from Grant Nisbett and Justin Marshall.