America - Front
America - Back
The most addictive racing game with over 40 million players is finally available on your iPhone and iPad!
- Drive 50+ cars including the hot new 1200 bhp Hennessey Venom GT™
- Buy performance upgrades, tune and customize your car
- Challenge other racers online! Race 1 on 1, drive your opponent's car, or participate in 10-player races in Pro League
"With so many cars to choose from, a virtually unlimited pool of opponents, and so many parts to upgrade, we think you'll love it."
- Jaymar Cabebe, CNET.com
"Mega-addictive and with bags of longevity to boot. Drag racing is a well-conceived, well executed racer that’ll keep petrolheads coming back for more."
- Michael Brook, Life of Android
"...you'll appreciate that this is a smartphone app that is a cut above the average"
- Launch and shift when the dashboard indicator turns blue or green
- If there is too much wheelspin, you are not going anywhere - watch the orange indicator on your dashboard
- Once you learn how to drive properly, ignore the hints and find your own winning strategy
- Nitrous is more effective on underpowered cars with lots of grip. Timing is crucial!
2. Cars and upgrades
- Test drive before you buy a car!
- The more your car costs, the tougher opposition you'll face both offline and online
- Upgrades count towards increasing car cost/level, while tuning doesn't
- Keep your car cost just under your level cap to get an advantage
- Adjusting gear ratios (Garage -> Upgrade -> Tune) is costly, but lets you achieve times that are impossible on stock settings
3. Game modes and winnings
- Race against beginner/amateur AI to get some quick cash and build your car
- Defeat bosses and unlock achievements for extra RP
- Go online and race against others to earn maximum cash/RP
- If your car isn't ready for online races, earn some cash in "Drivers Battle"
- For the ultimate challenge, race against top players in Pro League
- Join facebook.com/DragRacingGame for news and strategy
- Try playing with vibration on (enable it in the "Settings" menu)!