Out-drive, outgun and outthink your competition to survive in this open world post-apocalyptic city! RoadKill is set in an alternate history inspired by classic post-apocalyptic road films like the Mad Max series and Death Race 2000.
In the aftermath of the deadly plague called The Rot that wiped out most of the world, expert driver Mason Strong finds himself in a world gone mad, a world without law and order, where brutal motor gangs engage in open warfare on the torn streets 24/7.
- Car Combat - Select from 40 unique post-apocalyptic style vehicles to experience the ultimate ride in vehicular combat
- Drive to Survive - Destroy your opponents throughout three open, enormous, living and destructible cities
- Detailed Missions - Engage in more than 30 core missions and numerous side missions as you roam the streets and instigate anarchy
- Interactive Chaos - Run over, impale, shoot and splatter both innocent and armed pedestrians, inciting fear and riots
- Dynamic Reputation System - Gain the necessary reputation to work your way up from a vagrant to an overlord and develop a gang following that will provide additional protection
- Multiplayer - Engage in the ultimate test of vehicular combat: 2-4 player multiplayer Deathmatch Modes
- Post-Apocalyptic World - Face-off against seven rival gangs, killing the members of some while gaining the respect of others
- Unlock Features - Collect salvaged parts from destroyed vehicles to unlock hidden items such as nitrous thrust, armor plating and death match arenas
- Search and Recover - Participate in scavenger hunts and find the blueprints necessary to build the ultimate weapons and vehicles
- Rock 'n' Roll - Use the dynamic radio system to be forewarned of bounties on your head, to receive mission tips, in addition to using the multiple stations to tune into a variety of rock, rap and heavy metal hits