Cognition is a collection of mini-tasks which test your 'low-level' cognitive skills over a variety of fun topics. The tests are quick and easy to complete, even for young children.
Currently available topics include:
- recognition of color, shape, size, movement
- matching objects
- pattern recognition
- visual balance
- motion and momentum
- path finding
Each of the tests takes only about 1 minute or less, so you can try them in any spare moment.
Great for kids!
No language, arithmetic or other learned knowledge is required, so most of these tests can be done from a very early age. Once the goal of the test is understood, it should be equally possible to complete it regardless of whether you are too young to know what words and numbers mean, or too old to remember what they were for!
Your best results are recorded so you can compare them with your friends, and upload into the world-wide high scores table.
All the input (each finger touch on the screen) is recorded so you can watch a replay and see exactly where the player was touching the screen to achieve their score.
- over 40 tests to try
- view statistics about your results
- create multiple user profiles
- compare skills with your friends or in the global high-scores
- watch replays of other players tests!
- filter global high-scores by age/sex for a better comparison to you
- no sign-up required to submit scores to global list
Languages: English, Japanese
source : itunes.apple.com